sábado, 4 de julio de 2009

My Dark Chest Of Wonders




Once I felt miserable…

Once I was embraced by joy…
Once I hid my feelings…
Once I believed in freedom…
Once I flew away from every fear…
Once I had a dream, and this is it.






Today I woke up, realizing all over again how unhappy was seen my life for those who appear living the real life, and as a matter of fact it was true, my life wasn’t the most dreamed days spent here in the mortal world.

Once there was a child’s dream, and so that very daring dream was full of joy and fulfillment trough the vessel of life sailing without a trajectory. As the risky sea of the world sinking even the biggest boat to the depths of despair and misery within the abyss of greed, every sailor’s dream ended in just a blink of an eye.



Each night hoping trough my dreams for this nightmare not to become real, until… One night the clock struck twelve, the window open wide.

Once there was a child’s heart and so that very daring heart was now full of envy and arrogance. As the world was trying to sink my will, I took an alternative, I’m no kid anymore. The age I learned to fly and took a step outside, this land was no longer controlling my thoughts because, once I knew all the tales, now I was conscious that every step taken by humankind was an inevitable failure for its future. How blind can you be? Don’t you see?

As usual you won’t listen, not even in my living dream tale. It’s time to turn back time, and travel to a place where no nightmares survive. Come with me, follow the pale moonlight.

Once I wished for this night, and for every man’s faith to guide his boat to a place free of pain destined to be his new home. Faith brought me here! So it’s time to cut the rope mooring your goals and dreams, come on and fly!

My greedy heart was transformed from its innocent appearance to what it’s now. Envy, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed and Lust are the main creators, myself as the victim. It’s been so long from the time when my brain began to work. Since its sunrise, those called sins have assaulted my feelings, but finally I have discovered a way to use them. I built with the man´s sins a container. The reason? There’s no reason, just destiny.


A human, just like me, is not a perfect being, so blunder exists. But errors can take two paths, Bad ones as you may know creates misery. On the other hand mistakes are falls, love them to prevail and rise again. So Everytime I get up from my falls, my path becomes cleaner. For every sad memory, there’s a better future. The place mentioned before is where the container is kept, disguised with dark memories and shadowy paths that created it, filled with a joyous magical feeling. So I welcome you to my Dark Chest Of Wonders.



Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes

Of the one with pure heart
Once so long a
go



The one in the Big Blue is what the world stole from me; this night will bring him back to me.
Who?
Well of course…
Me, back in the reality
As this is just a child’s dream.





"Bow to my joy, as I play the ode of wonders."




1 comentario:

  1. me acuerdo que esta cancion siempre me la escribias en geometria y me la regalabas
    <3 la entrada. no se porque me llega mucho lo que escribes. tal vez porque algo imagine que sentias.

    ResponderEliminar